Tuesday, August 9, 2022

You Got This!

Hi everyone, it’s Karen here and I've got an encouragement card for you today.  I've used the Happy Fall stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs for this one and it has a very summery feel to it.


The images are all from the Happy Fall stamp set, and I've coloured them with Copic markers before fussy cutting them out.  

I used the "So Many Squares Panel" die from Your Next Stamp for the overlay.  It actually cuts a grid of twelve squares, but I cut a few of them out with scissors to allow my pictures and sentiment to fit. 

I ink blended the background using my now favourite summer colour combination of Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn and Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud ink in Clear Day.  I masked off the outside area of the card before ink blending.

I stamped and clear heat embossed the sentiment so it would fit in one of the openings of the overlay diecut.  Then I attached the kite with the string to the back of the overlay before gluing it into place on the card front.  Finally, I popped the little squirrels up on double sided foam tape before attaching them in place.  I love how happy those squirrels are!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you’re having a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!