Saturday, June 4, 2022

"Garden Critter" with Alma

 Hi my dears,



today I want to show you a card that celebrates friendship! I
used the great "Garden Critter" set. 
First I punched out a large leaf and coloured it with the Distress Oxides Ink colors "Pine Needles",
"Moved Lawn" and "Twisted Citron". 



Then I drew the leaf veins into the leaf with a dark green pencil. 
I generously sprinkled it with water and set highlights with a white gel pen.
I chose the caterpillar and dragonfly from the same set and coloured them with
Copics and cut them out. 
I chose the card format as rectangular. 
The white background paper was airbrushed in dark green, light green and black. 
I framed the paper with green and black paper. 

Finally I glued everything together and stamped the text "Friends like you are hard to
find" and glued the animals on with 3Dpads.

 Finally I imitated water drops with 3 Raindrops! Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!