Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Interactive Birthday Frogs *Video*

Hi and welcome back, it's Karen here today. I'm really excited to share a new inexpensive, interactive die that I've just added to my collection.  It's the Lawn Fawn Swish 'N Pop Pull Tab die and I love how it adds such a fun interactive element to cards. Paired up with all the cute stamps from Gerda Steiner Designs, I see a lot of fun cards in my future 😁 !   I've made a frog themed card for today and here's a look at it.



You can see that when you pull the tab, the frog with the confetti leaps up from behind the frog on the lily pad.  How much fun is that!! Plus, it's really easy to make.  

I've made a video for you on how to create this card, so if you would like more details, PLEASE CLICK HERE.  There's also a second card that I share in the video, again made with Gerda Steiner Designs stamps, so check it out.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're having a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!