Sunday, March 21, 2021

Bunnies love carrots

Hi all, Margreet here with an Easter project for Gerda Steiner Designs.

I have made a slimline card with the cute rabbits from the Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle.
First I started with printing this little one 3 times.
Then I colored with copics and fussy cut them.
I die cut some parts for the slimline card and glued them on top of each other.
The frames also belong to this die cut set and I measured where to glue them.
Next I printed the DP with carrots, glued it and arranged the bunnies so that they looked at the ribbon with all the yummy carrots.
A little heart to finish off the card.

I hope you enjoyed this card and got inspired.
Thanks for stopping by!
xxx Margreet






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!