Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Ha-bee birthday - Larissa

 


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today it is my turn again to post a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a birthday card with the digital stamp Birthday bee from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. 


My mini card is made from white cardstock and the size of the front is 10x10 cm. On my card I have glued a strip of red patterned paper from the Celebrations paperpack (PK9131 - retired) from Marianne design. On some other white cardstock I have made a background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. I doodled around the edges of the white cardstock with a black fineliner. I have glued the background with foamtape on the card and then I added the image with foamtape on the card. I have rounded the right corners of the card with a corner punch. 

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Birthday bee from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs, Celebrations paperpack (PK9131 - retired) from Marianne design
INK: Tumbled glass Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: White gelpen, Black fineliner, Corner punch, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!