Sunday, March 8, 2020

Happy Bee-Day!

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with a preview of a new stamp set one of Gerda Steiner’s newest stamp set named, Happy Bee-Day. It'll be releasing in a couple of days on March 11. 




When I saw this set, I thought that it was already perfectly laid out for a card already and that's how I decided to create this card. I stamped these out using a no-line ink and colored them with Copic markers. Lately, I've been really into the no-line coloring and I really like how soft it looks.

I originally was going to have this card as an one layer but with no-line coloring, it was harder to mask. I decided to cut out the images with a thin white border.




For the background, I decided to use a bunch of distress inks for a sunset feel. I just love how it turned out and how it makes the flowers and the bee pop.




To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment and the little bee trail using an embossing ink along with embossing powder. It made both of them really pop!


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!