Friday, May 11, 2018

On The Bookshelf - Jeannie (InsideoutJeans)

Hello all,

Today I'm sharing a card using the new set, On the Bookshelf. This set is absolutely adorable and I had to create something immediately. Of course, I automatically went to an one layer card which mimicked a bookshelf. This set has so many items that you can find on a bookshelf that the scene came together really quickly.

I decided that instead of using the bookshelf nooks provided in the stamp set, I wanted to create my own "shelves" so I could cram as much stuff in them as possible. I just drew some pencil lines and went over it with a copic multi-liner pen.

Once I started stamping all the books, gadgets and cats to the bookshelf, the scene really came to life.


It's a really simple card but looks like a lot of things are going on. I really loved how this turned out. How about you?

I hope you enjoyed today's card and that this gave you some inspiration. I'll see you next week for another card share.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!