it's Tanja here and today I would like to share this Valentine's Day card with you:
- stamp one of the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Valentine Penguins with Memento Tuxedo Black and color the image with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen and extra shine and dimension with Glossy Accents
- cut out the Neat & Tangled Heart of Gold from watercolor paper and add color with Distress Inks (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry)
- stamp the sentiment from the same set with Versafine Onyx Black
- add clouds directly to the cardbase with the help of the My Favorite Things Cloud stencil and Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
- add faux stitching to the bottom of the cardbase using one of the My Favorite Things Homespun Stitch Lines
I hope you got inspired.