Wednesday, November 22, 2017

It is beginning to look a lot like christmas - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and I made a new christmas card.


I made a card with the stampset Reindeer and a tree from Gerda Steiner designs. With masking paper and a lot of planning I stamped this little scene.Then I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I coloured the nose of one of the reindeers red and then I coloured it with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. All the other noses are coloured with the black glaze pen and then I applied glossy accents on all the noses. On a piece of white cardstock I stamped a sentiment from the stampset Santa's wonderland from Neat and tangled. With a black pen I doodled some lines on the white cardstock. I used Soap powder ink from Jenni Bowlin to make a background for the image. I used the same ink and a little snowstamp from the set Santa's wonderland from Neat and tangled to stamp little dots on the background. On a white card I adhered pink plaid design paper from the Country fair plaid paper pack from My favorite things and then I adhered the white panel with foamtape on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Reindeer and a tree from Gerda Steiner designs, Santa's wonderland from Neat and tangled
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils 
PAPER: White cs, Country fair plaid paper pack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black, Soap powder from Jenni Bowlin
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, Glossy accents, white gelpen, Crystal stickles

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!