Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hello!!! Hippo - Jeannie Lieu (InsideoutJeans)

Hi everyone! I'm soooo excited to be back on the blog to share my card. I'm even more excited because I'm featuring the new Hippo stamp! It's the hippo on all the GSD packaging.... super cute!


For this card, I created a pull up card with the Hippo peeking over from the fence (from GSD's Hoppiness set) to say hello. 

The card starts out with just a set of eyes peeking over the fence and it's a surprise for the recipient, who won't know who to expect. It also reminds me of Wilson from the show Home Improvement, who is the neighbor who gives out advice, but you never get to see his face. 


It's a cute surprise for anyone so I hope you all enjoyed my card. Can't wait to see what everyone makes with this new stamp! 

Have a wonderful day. 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!