Thursday, June 22, 2017

Guest Designer - Two Cards & Two Videos by Therese Calvird!

Hi there,
I'm Therese from www.lostinpaper.com  and I am so excited to share two cards and two videos today.  My first design features a sweet stamp set called Coffeesaurus and can you tell just how happy he is to be part of the 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!   Head on over to find out how you can WIN!
I filmed as I created so you could watch the process.

I kept the design fun and simple and used a sentiment from Hedgehog with Sign so that I could use this as an all occasion card, who knows when you are going to need a coffee drinking dinosaur, right?





For my second design I wanted to make it look like this little Pool Piggie was in a swimming pool and I thought it would be fun to make an easy Circle Slider card.


The sentiment for this set came from the Go Wild stamp set


and I have a video here showing you how this came together.


Hope you have enjoyed both of my cards and videos today!  Have a great and crafty day, Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Two super cute card designs.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you while I've been vacationing. Such sweet cards and fun videos as always. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!