Saturday, May 27, 2017

Guest Designer Kimberly- Floating Down the River

Hi Everyone!
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot as a Guest Designer.
I made another summer inspired card using the Pool Piggies 4x6 clear stamp set.


For the card, I started by water coloring a piece of water color cardstock with several blue distress inks then added some water droplets, finally I sprayed it with some shimmer mist to sparkle. This will be the water part of the river for the pig to float on.
Then, I took some kraft card stock and die cut it with some wavy border dies to look like the beach or shore, depending on where the river is, I added some dots with copic markers to look like sand. I also double stamped the sentiment in two colors of ink, with a misti stamp tool, in tan and brown.
Next, I stamped and colored the pig, then I stamped the round float and ball on some patterned paper and paper pieced the float.


I added some glossy accents to the ball, pig to look like water droplets and to the fish for bubbles.
Then I added some stickers to the card for some accents. The pig looks like he is having fun and so relaxed!!
Thanks again to Gerda and Macy for letting me be a guest designer.
I hope to have inspired you !
For more details or supplies, please visit my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

  1. This is SO FUN!! I love all the little drops on the kraft and the adorable way you colored that water!! FABULOUA design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!