Sunday, February 19, 2017

Guest Designer - Somebunny Like You

Hello everyone!

I'm Diana from Moments of Creativity and I have the huge honor to once again guest design for this super talented team.

For the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing with you some projects of mine featuring the recently released Hoppiness Clear Stamp Set which includes lots of super cute bunnies that are perfect for any project.

Let's start with the first one. Of course, no one can resist putting these little cuties on love themed cards and today's card isn't an exception. So here is what I came up for my Valentine this year:

I started off by creating ink blended background. First I colored the sky, then grass, and once I put them together, I spritzed some water on the panel to create a super-duper effect that I like a lot 😉 
Once this was done, I stamped bunnies, a fence, and a butterfly onto a piece of paper and colored them with my Copics. After fussy cutting the images, I put all the elements together and stamped the sentiment. I added a couple of sequins to finish off the card. And that's how this project was created 😃

Well, I though that I should add some other present next to the card and decided to make a bookmark with the help of the same stamp set. And now, without further ado, here is my bookmark to hopefully give you some inspiration:

Like I was saying, the range of use of this stamp set is extensive and I will try to show at least some of them😃

I hope you liked my little inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

Yours, Diana

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!