it's Tanja here and this is my first creation with the new December-January Gerda Steiner Designs Digital-Stamp-Bundle. I will show you four more in the next couple of days. So stay tuned.
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Meowy Christmas image which is available as part of the December-January Digital-Stamp-Bundle with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- add highlights with a white gel pen and texture to the rim and the pompon of the Santa Hat with white Liquid Applique
- cut out one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX around the image
- add additional texture to a stitched panel of green cardstock using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders and mount this onto a darker green piece of cardstock - use the Mini Perfect Layers Tool for the perfect border
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Fall set onto a strip cut from the darker green cardstock with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder and cut the ends of the strip into a banner-shape
Have a wonderful day.