Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Good luck!!

Hi there!

It's Yolanda here, from Scraping Time!!

Today, I want to share with you a fun card made with stamps from the two new space theme sets: Blast off and Alien Invasion.


I really admire May, from Mayholic in Crafts and some days ago, she made an amazing card with some summer stamps. Since I watched her video I knew, I wanted to try that card with these stamps and this is the result!


As some of you know, I am a teacher. This year we worked with an American Language Assistant and this week we had to say goodbye since she is coming back home. It was a great opportunity to wish her good luck!

I used a bunch of stamps from both sets and this cute sentiment. Then, I put some Wink of Stella Clear on the orange stars, the planets and the aliens.


I think these stamps have lots of possibilities and I really enjoy playing with them!! I hope you enjoyed my card and see you soon!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, the sis super cute! Love the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me ha encantado!!!! Es muyyy bonita!! El diseño, el fondo, los protagonistas, el mensaje.... Muy requetechuli!!!
    Kissessssssss!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias Sonia! Siempre me arrancas una sonrisa con tus mensajes! Besos!

      Delete
  3. Pero mira tu que tarjeta tannnnn divertida.....ya te lo he dicho que eres la leche creando escenas...pero por si algun mensaje se ha perdido en el espacio sideral...jeje...te lo repito!!!!...me encantan tus tarjetas por eso..porque creas cosas muy muy bonitas..besines!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tienes el don de alegrarme el día con tus comentarios!! Besos!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!