Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Happy Mother's day!

Hi there!!

It's Yolanda here, from Scraping Time!! I am sure that you really enjoyed our Blog Hop since the new stamps sets are just out of this world!!

I know I will use them a lot since I can't stop thinking about different scenes to create, but today, I want to finish the game I started fifteen days ago with my crafty friends on Facebook. 
You can read my last post here, where I told you about it but mainly, I proposed them to choose one of five Gerda Steiner Designs stamps sets and the one who got more likes was this:


Then they proposed me three topics to work with it: you had a bad day, book day and the last one: Mother Day. Here in Spain we celebrate it on the first Sunday of May so it is going to be very soon.

I thought about it and I decided to use two siblings for my scene! They were going to say something nice to their mom!

And this is the card I created:


First of all, I die cut a false stitched rectangle on a white cardstock and I inked some clouds with Memento Blue Sky Ink. Then, I die cut my pink grass in two different decorated papers from Lawn Fawn. After that, I set my dogs with foam squares on the grass. I added some Wink of Stella Clear and Glossy accents on the noses and the dog collar. And it was time to stamp the sentiment.


I die cut a cloud and a balloon bubble and I stamped both sentiments. The first one is from the Happy Hoppy  4x6 Bunny Stamp Set  (You are simply the best) and the second one is a mixture of a couple of sets. Firstly, I stamped the "love you" stamp from the "Brush bunny" stamp set and I added a couple of "u" since I really love the idea of the original set where the dog is singing Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu!!! And I thought it could be cute to copy it! 
But... I haven't got any alphabet or sentiment with the same font that the ones I had used so I look at the set carefully and I realised I could make it! 
Then I stamped the two first letters from Wonderful (WO) upside down and I stamped again the W to read MOM.



I do this a lot with the stamps and dies. I love giving them a second life!! ;)


I hope you enjoyed with this card and see you soooooooooooooon!!!


14 comments:

  1. Aren't you CLEVER! What an adorable card...and I adore the pink grass! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Judy!! I ALWAYS made green grass. I couldn't think about any colour for it but grass hehe till one day I gave it a try in different colours and I thought it was so much fun! ;) Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Emily!! So nice to see you here! :) Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Toma yaaaaaaa!!!...una de las cosas que mas me gustan de ti es tu forma de mirar!!!!..lo bonito que miras....por eso salen estas tarjetas tannnn bonitas!!!!...esta escena me ha encantado y mucho...estas tu muy dulce ultimamente jeje...besos guapetona!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jejeje scrapeo tan poco que cuando lo hago me pongo taaaaaaaaan ñoña jejeje besos!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your nice words, always, Kim!! Hugs!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!