Monday, March 7, 2016

What's up, Mrs. Hamster?

Hey crafty friends! It's Wiebke here for you today! And I want to share with you a card featuring the absolutely adorable Gopher it! stamp set!


I'm totally into pastel colors lately! Matching to the chubby cheeks of this cutie, I decided to use rose colors for my whole card. I die cut an arch and put a Distress Ink blended rosé background behind. Then I placed the hamster on it and added a pink string. Pretty casual, but that way the soft colors really come to life :)



Have an amazing day!



4 comments:

  1. Eeek, this is absolutely adorable! I love the soft pastel pink background, so subtle and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing! The critter seems to be floating! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way TOO cute!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!