Thursday, October 22, 2015

Get well soon, Mr. Snowman!

Hey everyone!
It's Wiebke here for you today! And I have a card for you featuring the new Snowman Friends clear stamp set. Ah dear friend of mine is fighting a cold currently while being abroad, therefore I wanted to sent her some cheering up words. And a matching card of course!! :)

I just loooove these snowmen to pieces! They're all full of individuality and charisma!



I colored the two little guys with my copic markers in classic christmas colors. Afterwards, I created a background using Distress Inks and a blending tool and some masking paper to get a sharp edge for the horizon. I splashed some waterdroplets on it so that it may look like snow or stars... just to let it look a bit more interesting ;) The final step was to give them a tiny bowl of soup and a matching sentiment from another set. Is it possible for a snowman catching a cold? :D I think so! Olaf also caught one!!


Thank you for joining me today, I hope you're all feeling healthy! :)

2 comments:

  1. such a creative idea - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the card and how you turned it into a get well soon card with Christmas stamps! So clever and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!