Cake, treat, dinner, you name it and a pup is going to come running when they hear one of those words!! And with Gerda Steiner Designs release of "Peeking Over Puppies" and "Puppies and Cake" they are sure to come running, or peeking out, at the sound of the word "cake!"
I thought the Knock Knock, Who's There? interactive die from Lawn Fawn was the perfect die to showcase these puppies and their readiness for a big old piece of cake!! The little fence section that comes with the "Peeking Over Puppies" set works perfectly for setting the scene and hiding the pug until he hears the word "cake." To accommodate the die, I stamped out the fence multiple times across the card about 1/2" above the bottom of the card and then just extended the lines of the fence with a black pen.
I fussy cut out the pups and for the two peeking over the fence, I cut out the paws separately, so they could hang over the fence. I colored with copic markers with these breeds in mind:
Pug-E35, E33, E31
Goldendoodle-YR23, YR21, E43, E42
Shih Tzu-E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
Their noses are done with E79 and E74 white gel pen.
Fence-E25, E23, E21
Now, who's ready for some CAKE?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!